Hi Stephanie I read your post I do understand your desire to be with a man. Like so many woman cis or otherwise we all want our true identity confirmed. Having a men attracted to you while you are dressed and feeling cute and pretty can be the best feeling any woman can get. It does not matter if you are attracted to men. The fact they find you attractive as a woman is very exciting and be very addicting. I did not get married until my late twenties. I did not find men attractive at all. I loved they were attracted to me. It confirmed my identity was real. I have said it before You do not need a man to confirm your feminine identity. You can get that confirmation from those here at CDH or being out shopping for cute single pieces and complete outfits getting compliments from cis woman on your choices of clothing. One of the many things i love about being connected to the female gender is their is no shortage of compliments on anything new or how pretty something looks on you. What helps a lot is to find find a club or even start a club that you can get together and organize outings to dinner and even visit night clubs together [never go out alone]. There are always men that have a attraction to those of us who enjoy expressing them selves in the fem. Including men in your desire to get confirmation of your feminine identity can only lead to trouble even danger. The guilt and shame that comes with breaking a marriage vow can only add to your guilt that comes from our CDing. No one said life would be fair for anyone and it was not fair for us who only want to confirm our inner identity even if it is only sometimes.  Be safe and honer your vows to those you love.

Luv Stephanie

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?