Jessica Wilde
Participant
Registered On: October 5, 2020
Topics: 27
Replies: 110

oh im the first one to answer. love a nice bikini. bought one a few years ago. wore it in the beach. im not totally passable but im a little on the wild side or dont really care what people think. i walked about a4 miles up and down the beach in a bikini and not to many people even noticed. on my cd buck list i have wear a thong bikini on the beach. this year i saw a lady walking on the beach in a thong bikini. also saw a guy in another spot tanning in a thong bathing suit. so i said what the heck. i had a thong on under my bikini bottom so i took the bikini bottom off. and laid there getting a tan. when we decided to leave i walked to the truck in my thong and bikini top. i felt quit nice. after that i went to the store at the beach and asked if they had any thong bathing suits. she came back with a couple and i bought one. been out about a dozen times this year with it on. never had a problem.  another thing off my cd bucket list.

Ok so that sounds like it was pretty fun. I would love to have an experience like that. Even just taking the boat out and enjoying a day on the lake in a bikini would be awesome! I have to say that even though I wear thongs every day I don’t think I could do a thong bathing suit. However I did wear one of my thongs to the lake one day under my trunks and was going to take my trunks off and go swimming in my thong but some friends saw nd pulled up to hang out with us right as I was getting ready to do so and the moment was ruined ☹

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.