Hi Sophia, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. Give your wife a big hug for me for being so accepting of your crossdressing. Getting the confidence to go out in public dressed as a woman is very much a personal battle that will only be won by you when you have finally become comfortable with the fact that there is a part of you that is feminine and needs to be expressed occasionally. If your profile picture is actually of you, then believe me when I say you look very much like a confident, attractive lady.  If you believe that, then the biggest fear might be that some people who know you will recognize you and want to ridicule you or try to make you feel guilty or ashamed of doing it. If you can to a point where your attitude is – Hey Sophia is part of who I am and if you don’t like it you can look the other way or walk on by. You would be surprised how many people are so consumed with their own problems that they are not even paying attention to the people around them. For those that do, your attitude and confidence in walking down the street and doing the things you came out to do will be obvious to them without you having to say a word. So, again the confidence battle is won in your mind not in public. Hope you enjoy your membership. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?