stephanie plumb
Participant
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 100
Replies: 948

Been there. Done that. My wife knows but doesn’t approve.

It’s the little things that give you away, or cause suspicion.

Such as a wig net accidentally dropped on the garage floor. I tried to pass that off as a net for holding lemons!  Purchase receipts.  Return receipts from the post office.  Lipstick smeared tissue in dressing gown pocket.  Razor left in downstairs loo. Tags off clothing.  Amazon packaging with drop off locker as the delivery address.  Odd bits of plastic from packaging.  Google search history.

It doesn’t matter how careful you are, if you get distracted, or are careless when getting out/putting away your stuff you will eventually leave a clue.   Like a skirt I left on a chair.

Or a handbag and set of breast  forms on a recycling box in the garage!  I was getting ready to put them away when I was distracted by the doorbell.  My wife found them!  So I was now “out” big time.

I’m just disorganised you might think. But I’m not. I am quite meticulous and search every room after a “gender event”  to the point of being OCD.  Yet still over many years I have made mistakes.

Only the other day I found a shoe balanced on a bikes handlebars in the garage. It had fallen from my shoe box (which is in the roof  space directly above) when I was rummaging about.

Now to answer your question. Yes it does happen to me. My wife once said “it’s as if you want to be caught.”  And maybe I did.  I didn’t have the courage to talk to her so maybe subliminally I unknowingly made mistakes.    After the handbag/forms discovery I was pleased she had found them. I had no more to hide.

Stephanie P

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.