Scarlett398
Princess

Rachel, I’m with you – I don’t have a tatoo and neither does my wife!

I don’t want to offend any girl who has them though.

Many years ago when I went on EHarmony shortly after it became a dating site, it took a few hours just to fill out all of the information to become a member and go looking for your next soul mate, lover, wife, or partner for life! That’s why I chose that site. I wasn’t just a “Let’s hook up and have sex” sight. It was a serious “Let’s go out on a date and see if it leads to true and unconditonal love forever” kinda site.

You had to list you top 25 must haves in your next mate and your top 25 must not haves as well. No offense meant here but in my top 5 must not haves of the top 25 was “NO TATOOS” and that eliminated about 85% of the girls to choose from right off the bat. My future to be wife had the same in her top 5 must not haves as well! Other things on my must not haves included – no verbal abuse, no drug abuse, no mental abuse, no infidelity, no dishonesty, no past episodes of cheating on your husband or boyfriends, no violent tempers, no bad credit, no financial issues, no kids living at home or coming back on a regular basis for money, no arrest record, and the list went on. There were 25 of those must not haves and 25 of the must haves.

Under the must haves were: I prefer an intelligent girl preferably with at least one college degree, someone with a sense of humor, a lady with no kids or kids who are grown, college educated, financially independent, and preferrably living at at least 4 states away! Someone who knows how to give and receive true love, someone with a sense of style when it comes to clothing, someone who’s easy and fun to talk to, someone who’s attractive and easy on the eyes, someone who may have had a spouse who cheated on them which led to their divorce, and on and on and on.

Just so happens my 25 must haves and must not haves only gave me 3 girls in the universe to choose from and one of them was a nurse practitioner in health administration who had the almost identcal lists I had and lived just 40 miles north of me!

Now we connected by email but it was right in the middle of football season and every weekend I was at the SEC college football game of the week doing sports reporting and taking sports photos from the sidelines of the games. I became close friends with Tracy Wolfson, Gary Danielson, and Verne Lundquist from CBS for years and years!

Bottom line, each week my future to be Sexy Redhead would ask me out on a date and every weekend I would be off to a different city in the Southeastern United States to cover a college football game. So it was several weeks before we ever met in person on our first date which was dinner at her home and some wild and exciting events that took place and lasted until the sun came up the next morning! I’ll spare you the intimate details but it was one of the best nights of my entire life and we’ve been together ever since late lovely night.

To make a long story even longer, I don’t mind other people having tatoos at all. Some of my very best friends are covered with tatoos. Since becoming a member I’ve seen all sorts of girls on here with manly tatoos who now, after becoming a serious cross dresser probably wish they may not have gotten those tatoos many years ago. To me they don’t add to one’s femininity at all – just my own personal opinion and observation. You may feel just the opposite and I think nothing less of you because you do – even if you have them all over your body!

I do notice tatoos drastically change in definition, color, size, and shape and a tatoo that’s 40 or 50 years old looks very ruff to me and some folks don’t realize the change which will take place after decades pass and many of them have a case of tatoo regret or “REGERT” as that former TV commercial used to show to bring a laugh or a smile to one watching that commercial.

Well that’s it for now and sorry about my tatoo novel I wrote you and was just wondering if anyone else out there feels the same way about tatoos as Rachel and I do! Just curious girls and don’t go hatin’ on me because I’m not into them. To each there own and if you think tatoos are goregous, more power to you and looking forward to your next one to put on display!

As I stated earlier, so many of my very best friends have 1 or up to 50 or more on their bodies and it doesn’t make me love them any less!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?