Carla
Participant
Registered On: September 16, 2016
Topics: 1
Replies: 12

Oh Matilda,

I feel for you. I’ve only been ‘out’ to my wife since July this year. Bumbled it out after a few drinks. I could tell she found it difficult at first but my first thought was for her. She’s the most important person in my life so I told her I would be completely within the limits she set. After that, I was  afraid to dress in front of her but we made the decision that I would dress fully in front of her. The big issue for me was that I thought it was just about clothes. After telling her, I realised it was about releasing the feminine part of me. This meant make up, breasts and everything that goes with being a woman. By giving her complete control over when I dressed has meant that over three months or so, she’s gradually come round to more dressing. I still only dress once a week but I’d love it to be more but I hold back so it doesn’t freak her out. She’s now bought me clothes, a leather look skirt and satin top last week. She has given me perfume, the ones she doesn’t want herself and make up as well. She even suggested I shave my legs last week which shocked me. Last night we had an issue with the drains outside in the street and she suggested I investigate while fully dressed. I did and got the biggest buzz I’ve ever had. A car pulled up alongside me, looking for an address I think and I almost freaked out, thankfully they drove on.

I don’t see it as an addiction, I see it as a compulsion but one I have to control because my wife signed up to being with a man. I keep my man things like football and exercise and don’t push the feminine side to her too much. That way I feel it keeps what she wants as well.

I hope this helps as I think she should set the limits and hopefully she will slowly come round.

Best wishes

Carla x

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.