Celeste Starre
Participant
Registered On: June 26, 2018
Topics: 26
Replies: 622

I’m not in a relationship now and have not been in one for many years. That’s my choice as at this stage of my life I prefer to be single. Now to answer your question: It wouldn’t bother me at all.  I believe it is impossible for one person to be everything to another person. If you can’t get what you need from your spouse then find it elsewhere ,whatever it is.

This was a very long time ago when I was dating a woman I was in love with.  She was having a hard time finding someone to baby sit with her kids as she had a date. I told her I would do it. She kind of looked at me like I was crazy and,at the time, I wasn’t too sure that I wasn’t. Anyway,I did it and it turned out to be one of the more liberating evenings of my life. That night I learned just how stupid jealousy really is and how free I felt to totally banish it from my life.

She and I dated off and on for a couple more years and went our separate ways.  15 years after that we reconnected.  That was about 20 years ago and we have been best friends ever since.

4 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.