Jessica Wilde
Participant
Registered On: October 5, 2020
Topics: 28
Replies: 117

Thats great.

Cooking is fun. Very fun.

When i cook i feel more like a women. Dont get me wrong i do not think the womens place is the kitchen because i think women & men are equal for the most part, because i cant give birth but for some reason probley because of how i was raised & listening to a lot of older men.

But I feel more like a women. I wish i had a bigger kitchen so my fiance could help me cook but our kitchen is very small & shes a bigger women so there is no room at all. Its hard enough for just one person to prepare a meal. Let alone 2 people. I feel bad when she asks & because i love her i just say no. Praying she doesn’t ask why cant i help. I guess if we had more tray tables i could give her some stuff to cut up.

I like to cook from scratch when i have time.

She cooks from no recipe.

I cook from recipes i find on Pinterest & i have been told your a great cook baby. I play it off because its a recipe. I think anyone can do it if they follow it right. But im learning to accept the words.

But now i seem to be the one cooking. Lol

Thanks for the post.

It was fun & im glad to hear your cooking it up.

Yours Truly Anna.

Put your own spin on the recipes. I use recipes as a general guide and put my knowledge of cooking into each recipe. I have learned what we like and incorporate it into recipes that sound good but might be missing a little something. Use your creativity and run with it. Cooking is a very creative outlet with which you can explore and enjoy.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.