Ashley
Participant
Registered On: May 25, 2019
Topics: 4
Replies: 179

What are your parents like, and how is your relationship with them? It took me forever to work up the courage to tell my mom, even though I’m close to her and I pretty much knew she’d be accepting. It was worth it though! My dad is a totally different story. I’m still not out to him and don’t know if I ever will be. I basically get the full range of mixed messages as to how he might react and usually I lean towards not wanting to know the answer.

I don’t think I’d try a gradual approach if you are planning on telling them eventually. Seems better to let them know first and answer all their questions so they know what’s going on. But I don’t know how risky that might be for you. If you have close friends, I might tell them first to make sure you have some support in case things go badly with your parents.

Good luck Amber, whatever happens! Having someone who is accepting and you can talk to in person does make your life easier. But you probably know better than anyone else how they might react, and taking that step is up to you.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.