I am very happily single.

Would I like to have a partner with which to share my life? Sure, I’d love it! But I don’t NEED it. I’m perfectly content to be on my own. I’m a hell of a catch, and I refuse to make myself miserable just to have a woman in my life.

My crossdressing is a permanent part of my life. The desire ebbs and flows, but IT WILL NEVER GO AWAY.

I love me, and I love my alter-ego.

I will not lie (omissions are lies too) to my future wife nor will I hide who I am. She must love me for ALL of me – NO EXCEPTIONS. In return, she will receive the love of every fiber of my being.

When it comes to dating, I decided a long time ago that I will be up front with my prospective dates right from the get-g0. So, having said all of this, about fifteen years ago, I was feeling a bit saucy and posted only photos of myself crossdressed to the Yahoo dating site. I received a few nasty comments, but I also got a surprisingly large amount of positive comments. I even ended up dating one woman for a couple of months. She was a delightful woman,  but she was battling too many demons of her own and it didn’t work out.

I’m still looking, just not actively. I believe my mate is out there, but until the real thing comes along, I’m all the woman I need.

The best of luck to you ladies,

I love you all,

Cait

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?