Jackie
Ambassador

For me I honestly did feel completely 100% confident the first time I walked out of the house and down the street I went. I declined going to the races with one of my sisters and her friend. I had told a friend already when I was 16 that all the things he seen in my bedroom were mine, makeup, hair tools, clothes, heels etc.. So one day we dressed up together and the first person to see me fully dressed now existed. I guess between my own acceptance of how I looked when fully dressed up and the amount of compliments he gave me I had to get out there and be seen and I did. The only down thing was that at 15 and 16 my voice began changing to a little bit deeper outcome when I spoke, I hated it. I walked into an Albertsons store to buy something and a lady who was checking asked me how are you today young lady is this all you have, your total is $2.36. I smiled and said thank and walked out with even more confidence. The important thing to any situations we face is the fact we are who we are and it should not matter to any of us what anyone thinks about us. I myseld don’t believe we chose this lifestyle, I wholeheartedly believe we were born this way and we’re doing what’s intended and expected for us to do!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?