Brittney Andrews
Participant
Registered On: August 1, 2019
Topics: 3
Replies: 586

While band and cup size are the standard measurements when figuring out bra size, there’s another issue to consider when adding in breastforms; how much man-boob do you naturally have?

Example: My first bra was a lace cup 40 CorD, then I switched to padded/push-up 36&38 C&D bras; 38C being what I wear the most often. A lingerie store owner even measured me and said I was a 36, but 36s are some what snug on me. In 2019 I got my first set of breastforms (40C) and I noticed my bras were raised off my sternum. In 2020 I decided to get a smaller size (38C) and I still had the sternum problem. Shortly after getting my 38C forms, I was in need of a strapless bra. I went to the same lingerie that had measured me. I didn’t have my forms with me and she offered me a 40B. My man-boobs filled the cups and left no room for my forms, meaning my natural chest tissue is a B cup. The next week I went to another bra shop (with both pairs of forms) and found a Wacoal strapless 38D bra, the tag said the cups would fit C-DD. Both sets of forms fit great.

Unless you have a slender build with little body fat, you’ll need to take into consideration how much “man-boob” you have when choosing which size breastforms to buy.

Also, recently I began hooking my bras on the widest “eyes” and this adjustment has helped my bras lay on my sternum better.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.