Krista
Participant
Registered On: January 24, 2017
Topics: 5
Replies: 241

Hi Stephanie, You are absolutely bang on.  I’ve been there, done that exactly as you describe. And it all turned out great in the end.  Now that was quite a few years ago so going out in public no longer raises the adrenaline as much as it did the first couple of times.  There of course is still a bit of a rush but not that dreaded fear.  The majority of people really don’t care.  While house sitting for my son earlier this year, I was walking his dog in the middle of a summer day on a well-used trail.  I was dressed en femme of course and the people who passed me mostly just smiled in a friendly manner just like they would smile at any older lady walking her dog.  Getting over that initial fear is a major hurdle (and I know it is a tough one for many) but once accomplished it really does lift a bunch of weight off of your shoulders.  Thanks for your topic.  Stay safe, stay healthy, All the very best, Hugs, Krista.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.