Amanda Burton
Participant
Registered On: January 15, 2020
Topics: 9
Replies: 421

Were you there!!!   That’s almost what happened!      I sat on a bench to enjoy the view  (myself in my compact mirror) and a sneaky squirrel reached into my bag, which was open beside me, and ran off with my keys!  Of course “two poo’s”  (that’s one of her nicknames (honestly!), another is “growler”)  was nowhere to be seen. She was off in the woods hunting.

The “tree rat” taunted me for a while, chittering away and waving my keys about.  Strange sounds they make – it kept shouting “AA.. AA ” at me!   Funny thing – it looked as if it was wearing a babydoll nightie. No. Must be my imagination.   It’s partly hidden by the autumn leaves.  Yes that must be it.  But I’m sure I saw a bit of lace…..    Perhaps it stole it from somewhere.

Now, fortunately, it hadn’t climbed very high into the tree, and that was it’s undoing, ‘cos along came “two-poos” and launched an assault against the tree.  It startled the tree-rat, who scrambled higher for safety, and –  thank God –  dropped my keys.

That sure was a close shave… 🐿🐿🐿🐿💖

Well it was a good disguise, fooled “two poos”. But come on “Tree Rat”. I am wounded Stephanie, wounded I tell you.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.