Falecia McGuire
Participant
Registered On: January 11, 2019
Topics: 8
Replies: 116

Sa*man*tha,

I think this one is on me.  My references may have seemed (or actually are) euphemistic, but my intent was more specific.  The person from whom I garnered the subject matter used more blatant/specific language to describe female image admiration.  I didn’t adopt that language because I was going in a different direction.  I think many women and some (perhaps older) crossdressers experience an endorphin rush and/or an increase in adrenaline flow from the acts of crossdressing (dressing up) and admiring their images.  Regardless of where that phenomenon culminates, it alone is significant and provides the pleasurable feelings associated with dressing up, no matter who you are.  I felt this was an important acknowledgement for women who might have found crossdressing among their male partners to be puzzling or distressing.  We’re all human beings.  If the things that bring us pleasure do not harm others (or ourselves) we are all served better by tolerance, acceptance, or understanding.

FAM

5 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.