Alicen Thairms
Participant
Registered On: July 15, 2019
Topics: 31
Replies: 307

Hi Stephanie

I am lucky to have a side gate I can use, which means I’m not in direct line of sight of the neighbours. I am still somewhat wary of being seen by them during the day time – hence my use of the side gate;Β  during the day my immediate neighbours are usually not around so thats fine – but if they are in and I want to go out en femme I wear skinny jeans and a coat or jacket.

Initially when I went out during the day locally I would do a quick walk round the block and home; over time my confidence has grown and I walk round the local green spaces, through the housing estate – up by the shops too. Nobody seems to take any notice of me, I don’t pass I know that – but I dress to blend in.

If I have long enough I prefer to drive en femme to a nice place for a walk, over time I’ve got used to places where there are lots of people around πŸ™‚

Alicen

1 user thanked author for this post.

Β©2020 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.