Jannie Murry
Participant
Registered On: October 15, 2019
Topics: 0
Replies: 99

I’ve had different responses from sales clerks, from being very helpful to being indifferent..Suprisengley I have found that the sales girls in Victoria’s Secret are the most friendly and helpful. I reason it’s because they are on a commission basis and the more I buy, the more they will make. I used to be intemadated shopping for intimates in a Victoria’s Secret and tried to do my shopping in the middle of the day, in the middle of the week when there weren’t many customers. But after seeing how helpful the sales girls were, I go shopping now when there are sales and lots of customers without encouraging any problem. The Victoria’s Secret in the Florida Mall in Orlando knows me by my first name and when I go shopping there, the sales clerks are more than willing to help me find whatever I’m looking for

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Jannie Murry. Reason: Misspelled a word. Meant to say encountering
5 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.