Sandy Jayson
Participant
Registered On: September 29, 2019
Topics: 14
Replies: 249

I love my hair, Celeste.  about 2 months ago for my 66th birthday I got my hair colored ( enough to cover the gray).  The following day I had my ears pierced.  At work no one has said a word about the color of my hair but I have had a few questions about my earrings.  My hair is now just below my shoulders and if I were to comb my bangs forward as I used to my hair just touches my lips.  When i do part my hair in the middle my hair curls a little at my cheeks.  I love this feminine look.

Now it’s been close to 6 weeks since anyone has made a comment on my long hair telling me I should have a hair cut.  I wear a hat at work all of the time that hides my hair intentions a little, but the earrings are a little noticeable.  I suspect some suspect my feminine intentions with my hair but since we have had at least 3 talks in the last 3 months against any discrimination on race, gender or gender identity I think some are afraid to harass me or most don’t care.

I LOVE MY FEMININE LOOKING HAIR                     Sandy

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.