Jamie Taal
Participant
Registered On: June 14, 2019
Topics: 3
Replies: 66

Funny you should ask. Since my wife is out of town tonight and it is beautiful weather I took the plunge and walked fully dressed in women’s athletic clothing. I just got back and am still dressed when I saw this post!! I do not run due to athletic knee issues from my youth but I have been walking religiously for the past year. I walk 6 miles each morning before work when it is still dark and I’m mostly in guy mode. In the recent cooler months I wear women’s leggings/compression pants that can pass for men’s and a sports bra under my shirt but nothing distinct enough that it would give me away. Tonight I wore 7/8 leggings, racer back athletic shirt, sports bra with breast forms, long hair wig, and lipstick. I have NEVER gone outside dressed en femme let alone walked around the neighborhood for 4 miles. Yes, I did it under the cloak of darkness but it was so exhilarating!! WOW!

I was completely on edge in the beginning but I forced myself to remember to walk slow, keep my legs closer together, sway the hips a little, keep my shoulders back and turn my hands outward a bit. It took a little bit to get into a rhythm but by half way through my outing I was owning it. The tightness of the clothes, the weight of the breast forms, the hair brushing against my neck with a cool breeze was unreal. I think I can get used to it. But alas my lovely wife is back tomorrow I will return to stealth mode for my outings.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.