Anonymous

What a Great thread you have started NA!

This thread brings back memories. Back when I was 7 or 8 through to 10, a few things spring to mind;
.Finding one of mum’s slips, loving the feel of the material, and trying it on.
.Then a Peignour style gown, and loving that even more.
.Mum was sometime seamstress, being the 1960s, some of the neighbour girls wanted mini-skirts, so she made them for them. She needed a fitting dummy, and I was close to hand, so I became a fitting dummy for mini skirts and dresses. I think that pushed things along, – to trying on mums heels, etc.

.I also remember a school ‘formal’ for how the girls looked, so pretty and well dressed compared to we boys, and several levels above their usual school wear. I particularly remember one girl’s angora jumper (sweater) was so soft and pretty.

.I remember a girls birthday party I went to. Again the girls were dressed up, and I wished I could too. They put on nail polish, and I said “what about me?” Only to be told ‘boys don’t’. 🙁  .

.I started to envy the girls, the clothes and fabrics they got to wear. They got to get on the bus first, didn’t get ‘6 of the best’ ever (the cane), and much more.

.In late primary school, and then in early high school, I got to play girls in school plays (all boy schools).

Since then I have loved the fabrics, and the many different articles of clothes that girls get to wear, but boys don’t. Envious? You betcha, but less so when you can buy, dress, and indulge in those same fabrics and styles myself.

I think there is a bit of the opposite sex, at least, in each of us. More so in some, and hence you have tomboys and CDS. Maybe they are different sides of the same coins, and a similar percentage of each sex?

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?