Anonymous

The idea of gaining access with payment will deter some but others will happily pay for there fun or have access to ways of paying that don’t cost them a penny.

I for one can see one of them finding it haleries to sign there friends up and pay for access using there computer or phone then flooding comments all whilst there friends back is turn for a second. just to name one

One thing that could work is slow verification, where you can only post contact or reply a few times a day till you have proved yourself as no threat. after a week or two of activity the limit is dropped.  this will mean they cant flood insults around unless there prepared to pretend to contribute for a while first. and I really cant see them bothering to do that.

This as everything would take time reworking the site and overlooked by the moderators, all in all not shore it would balance out to be Worthwhile .

Altho to be honest what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger and what better place to face this then a place like this with the support and help of everyone here, I know this is and other sites are supposed to be a safe havens for people like us, but sometimes I think a little to safe where some can hide from the real world and lock it out for far to long.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?