Anonymous

Hi Emily! Welcome and do not be nervous. CDH is a wonderful community to be in. There is no judging here. Only girls just like you who seek to get in touch with their feminine self. Now, as far as letting Emily out..

As others have posted, easy does it. My ex-wife knew before we had a child that I was across dresser, I came out to her one year after marriage. It was tough for her to accept/tolerate but she did. At times after that I would gradually and slowly add something new.

Has your own pace of course, I think that everyone knows how far they can go. And hopefully through time she’ll accept you. In my case I was drifting away from my wife and a road trip for her and a friend and their kids. I was very much swayed at that point to be who I was.

While they were gone I was flirting up a guy in a chat room on Yahoo. I don’t know if it was fate or happenstance (the scotch I was drinking played a major role in this) but amazingly I found out he lived only four miles away! Well he swayed me to meet him. Which I did, well, that meeting led to an “indiscretion” which would change me from that point on . So, don’t be afraid to be your feminine side but sometimes you may find out more about yourself. Anyway that’s my story, just be cautious.

I’m sorry for running on but I just wanted to put my perspective out. Hugs and welcome to CDH, which is one place you can absolutely be the beautiful girl you want to be and find out that you are so not alone.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?