Amanda Burton
Participant
Registered On: January 15, 2020
Topics: 9
Replies: 426

It might not be.  Anxiety has many causes.   Dysphoria involves disliking your male body and assigned gender, to a point that causes real distress.

The frustration may be because you are not yet able to explore and experience your femininity as much as you would like too. She is bursting to be released! A lot of us feel these frustrations too.

You need to give yourself more time.  Use CDH – it is wonderfully therapeutic and supportive. It worked wonders for me – opening up avenues I had never thought of and leading to a complete acceptance of who I really am. You have started on a journey and hit a crisis point – you can get past this.

You have an amazing advantage – your wife is being supportive, and can help you come to terms with yourself.   It doesn’t have to lead to transitioning. Many girls who identify as transgender have no desire to take things further. They just enjoy being who they are.

If this persists however then you might need professional help – but find a counsellor who is themselves transgender – only they knows how it feels.

And take internet searches with a large pinch of salt.  Sometimes the articles are years out of date and understanding of gender issues has advanced quite recently.   Psychiatric sites in particular are very dispassionate and cold – I have learned to steer clear except for research purposes.   There is a saying – if you google a symptom you will have a hundred diseases.

I hope you start feeling more relaxed soon …..

Stephanie P

Well I was going to answer this post, but having read Stephanie reply, she has simply expressed everything I was going to say, so all that’s left for me to say is I agree with Stephanie’ analysis 100%.

Totally agree too, the Internet is a great source of research, but not a bible for a diagnosis.

5 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.