JessicaCross Johnson
Participant
Registered On: August 25, 2015
Topics: 1
Replies: 35

I am older than most of you ladies so I started dressing early, my cousins who were 1 – 2 years younger than me lived about ½ mile up a hill from my grandparents and so they would come down and play in the “big House”. Naturally I got included in the play dressing and so I got my start there, my mother was a drunk and she would make me dress up and sleep in her bed when she was drinking. This went on for about 8 years until my mom remarried and we moved into the big city with my step father, I would sneak around the neighborhood checking to see who’s house hadn’t been locked and then explore.

I went thru high school occasionally dressing when I could, then off to community college and then into the Air Force and then to Viet Nam for a year. When I came back from ‘Nam I was stationed at Patrick AFB near Cocoa Beach and the whole coast, I was constantly on the beach and in the bars all the time. One night I met a cute girl and we went to her place, shortening the story we made love and then she used a lot of makeup on me and we made love again, I was hooked. From then on we would get gussied up and then go to other bars which were 100 to 200 miles across Fla. I learned how to cool off boys who got excited and she got all her kinks out of her system and I finally finished up my enlistment and moved back home. More story to follow if anybody is interested.

3 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.