DeeAnn Hopings
Participant
Registered On: November 10, 2019
Topics: 11
Replies: 692

I haven’t bought shoes yet, in fact I only own one pair of shoes at all. I have ugly feet with four out of ten hammer toes. And the trainers I wear are the only ones I’ve found that don’t hurt my feet, SOOO. I am somewhat chary about shoe shopping and the style of most woman’s shoes just look painful. I guess I my have to be a casual dress fem. But there is a part of me that wants to at least try grown up shoes. May be I will have to take a day and go shopping and see what I can find. I know that I would love a pair of ankle boots and maybe a pair of high ( mid calf or knee) boots. The other day I saw a mother and daughter wearing darling matching ankle boots I really wanted a pair but was afraid to ask where they got them.

Have a look at the shoes by Bernie Mev. The uppers are elastic material. There are also some knock-offs under the Canyon River Blues and Roebuck & Co. brands…

5 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.