Cath N.
Baroness

That was interesting to read, thanks for that. I am always interested in learning about new things, gender identity is always something extra complicated that someone with a binary understanding would extra struggle with getting their head around.

So I would probably change my advice in this case. You need a much more solid environment in order to explain what all this means, to provide her with your blog address and leave her to do her own independent research in order to come to at least a preliminary conclusion of whether she would like to progress further in your relationship. A phone call is not sufficient enough, I don’t think.

I am sorry I can’t be of more help but I guess it’s an issue with so many unknown parameters for someone new, as she might be. But you must go through the detailed explaination of who you are, in layman’s terms. The sooner you can do that, the better. Oh, and please, never assume she will know X if you tell her Y. She will only know X if you tell her X, in words.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?