Dawn Wyvern
Ambassador
Registered On: February 23, 2019
Topics: 3
Replies: 140

Hi Sam,

I little behind the curve here in seeing the issues you are going through..

I have seen some great suggestions here in the repossess below – there are several good practical ones that would meet your requirements and allow you the flexibility to be yourself and work to support your family.

Taxi (urber) or delivery driver sound really flexible and the right time to apply just as the festive build up is getting underway, the same for ‘letter carrier’ or postal worker,

You could look at working in a thrift (charity) shop as a volunteer for a short time in your fem mode to get used to being full time fem, and get some experience in dealing with the public as a female .. that would put you in good stead for working in other areas of employment such as waitress or bar staff … or clerical work.

I may have another suggestion that may be slightly outside the box – but may be worth thinking about or adapting to other areas.

I work offshore for the oil and gas industry on an oil platform, we have HVAC techs who maintain our air conditioning systems and keep the platforms safe. (we need a higher pressure inside the modules than outside to keep gas out … ) may be a starting point while you look for something better  ?

However the other side of my job it that I am a nurse practitioner so my thoughts may be to look at working in the care areas for the elderly or infirm, try being a home help for daily living etc, – Even turning this thing around and work in a testing centre for the virus as this will be expanding in the US as it is in the UK. I have been asked several times to run clinics just for testing, however when I have my mandatory tests every month,  I only see non-trained individuals undertaking the role.

So – sorry to hear you are where you are but its possibly an opportunity to change direction and fingers crossed all your dreams come true

hugs Dawn x

2 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.