stephanie plumb
Participant
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 97
Replies: 900

Hiding goes beyond coming out and admitting to your crossdressing.  My wife knows, and accepts that I do, but the boundaries we have set means I can only dress in private.  So discovery is not an issue.  She knows where I keep my stuff too, and has agreed not to pry.

But….  I am still hiding.

You see, I haven’t told her everything.  She doesn’t know about CDH.   She doesn’t know how deep into my femininity I really am.   She doesn’t know how extensive my wardrobe is.

I tell myself it is to protect her from further hurt, as she slowly comes to term with our new life together.  At this point I fear she wouldn’t understand or approve of me interacting with other girls, and I don’t want to “upset the apple cart” with more revelations. So for now I am biding my time…. and controlling the narrative.

I dream that one day soon  all will be in the open. I am waiting for an opportunity to resume the dialogue.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.