stephanie plumb
Participant
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 97
Replies: 900

A second opinion could also mean they are out of their depth or don’t have a clue. Pass the buck (or is it rake in the bucks?) to someone else(who can rake in more bucks.)

Please girls don’t be offended by what I say. It is no more than my personal opinion. If therapy is your thing or you feel you need it then of course you must go for it.

I am deeply suspicious of most so-called therapists of the “Lend me your watch and I will tell you the time” sort.  Often their knowledge of gender issues is what they got from their textbooks at college or googled.  Something any of us can do.

There is so much advice and combined knowledge here on CDH that I would urge girls to look here first before forking out significant amounts of money just to have someone confirm what they already know, or advise them that they can be fixed.  And its all free! It most definitely helped me discover and come 100% to terms with myself.

I wonder, for every positive experience with therapists, how many found them to be a waste of time and money?

5 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.