Susan Zed
Lady

Just an update. After we had spoken I was still shy about Susan being out in front of her again, and kept almost doing it but didn’t. Then yesterday a pair of women’s Sandals arrived for me quicker than I expected and my wife took them in. I picked up the courage and told her that I had bought them and she asked me if I had tried them on. That gave me the push I needed and went upstairs and put on some panties, tights and a skirt, leaving my male top on as I was in zoom meetings later, and came back down and showed her. She was happy to chat about them and later having stayed in the skirt etc I told her how happy I felt and she said that is how I should be…myself. Today, she went to work in the .orning and I dressed up fully including bra and breast forms. I stayed dressed all day and she came home and everything was normal. I loved it and will now dress every day unless we have to go out anywhere. This is exactly how I want it with it being normal to dress as a woman and today I think I finally really accepted myself.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?