C for sure!  Kind of makes the case for bringing back public pillorying down at the courthouse.

I can understand how they both feel though.  My mom had my sister in 1956, just after she turned 17, and I came along in 1959.  By then though, mom’s parents had pretty much written her and us out of their lives.  It wasn’t because mom was a bad person, she was always a pretty free spirit and found what she enjoyed early in life and lived with the consequences, not doing too bad most of the time either.  Neither man stayed involved with her once she got pregnant with us, and sis and I never met them either.  We did know several of our cousins from mom’s siblings, and they got pretty good treatment from good ole grandma and grandpa, we got A bike to share one year.  That’s all I remember them ever giving us.

Some people are just blessed with ignorance and other’s get it as a learned experience.  Can’t help them, so why try.  I wish your friend and her daughter good luck and a more happy life now that they are out of the shadow.

PaulaF

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?