Teralynn Loving
Participant
Registered On: October 17, 2019
Topics: 2
Replies: 1002

Hi Rachel, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. I would like to give you one thought that hopefully will give you the confidence to once again embrace Rachel! I look at things from a psychological perspective and there is a reason why most crossdressing people who stop (for all kind of reasons) eventually find a need to do it again at a later stage in life. The answer is a person who has a feminine persona that is part of who they are, even if they are in the physical body of a male, and will always have that persona with them throughout their current physical life. You may have thought that you put Rachel away out of your life/existence forever, but that which is part of you may be ignored but cannot be separated from you. So you will be able to recognize Rachel by bringing her back into your active life a lot easier than you think. Don’t question your need – just embrace it as part of you.  Your CDH sisters will help you do this without any regret. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or private message will get the fastest response.  – Blessings

2 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.