Celeste Starre
Participant
Registered On: June 26, 2018
Topics: 26
Replies: 606

My last follow up re the Shoe Show site.   I received two pairs of 11W 4″ spike heel pumps yesterday and the fit was very good this time.  I wore the blue pair for several hours last night and found them comfortable to wear and easy to walk in for a 4″ spike with no platform. In my last post I forgot to mention that you get reward points for every purchase. I just ordered the same shoe in a silver with applied jewels and also a cute pair of slippers that are furry on the inside and sequined on the outside for just $6.98. They are supposed to fit 11-12. Total price for the order after using reward points from my last order was just $21.37.  Can’t beat those prices for new shoes.

The same shoe is also available in a clear that is covered with little spikes. I really didn’t care for the look but thought they would be great for self defense. It reminded me of what the daughter of my best friend said to me years ago when she saw me wearing a pair of spike heel pumps. She said: “I see you’re wearing a pair of Knock me down and rape me shoes.”  I replied:No I’m wearing a pair of “Mess with me and I’ll kick you in the balls shoes.”

2 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.