Monica, I have alot of the same feelings you do. I wonder about transition, if it’s for me or not. I am not sure how much of my “hold back” is stupid culture thinking and fear of discrimination.

Yet I want to be loved like a woman. I love dressing up in women’s enfemme. I have another profession, an FAA drone pilot and I am a photojournalist for a small publication. The last two months I have been doing all my flights dressed enfemme: the drone goes up then the dress comes on! Lol

Flying the drone enfemme helped me go into the public enfemme instead of hiding it. Being enfemme while flying helped make me a better photojournalist. If nothing else they are both art: making a beautiful woman and making beautiful photos.

Every one in our situation has a unique way of coming out to eventually they aren’t worried about society. But what is important is if being enfemme makes you a better “you” you need to do it. You are doing the world a favor being the best “,you” you can be! Otherwise you are a prisoner of your own mind and there is nothing more miserable then not being free. 💋❤️🏳️‍🌈

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?