Bre Martin
Participant
Registered On: November 1, 2020
Topics: 12
Replies: 37

That’s wonderful to hear, Bre!

My sister-in-law (my Husband’s sister) has a son – now daughter – who has been dressing since about 12, and is planning to go fulltime once Yr 12 exams and graduation is over. Growing up on a farm she has had plenty of time and privacy to develop and practice as Hayley and we are confident that the final part of the transition will be smooth. I’ve been honoured to help her along the way (so much fun shopping for clothes and shoes together!), and I was planning to take her to get another pair of ear piercings this weekend but we are under lockdown again.

All the best Bre, and pass on my regards to Mandy πŸ™‚

Mandy wears glasses just like me,going to get her a pair of feminine glasses too when she dresses as Mandy.I have two pairs,one for my male side and a feminine pair for Bre

6 users thanked author for this post.

Β©2020 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.