stephanie plumb
Participant
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 97
Replies: 902

Magic Mirror on the wall – who is the most beautiful of them all.

No wig – Miserable old Shrek in a dress.

Wig – OMG!   I’m (almost) slightly beautiful – and 15 years younger!  And a smile has appeared. Really.

But you do have to have the right colour/style.  And this takes trial and error unless you get to a store.

The wig colour that suits me most is Ash blonde – my natural colour before the snow set in – now I am “moonlight blonde.”  Strangely – orangey/copper also works.

The style that suits me is a medium bob face framing wig  35cm – 45cm,  with a fringe (bangs). The shorter styles don’t lengthen my face. The fringe hides my forehead – so less face is visible.  A big no-no is a long straight wig with a central parting –  it seems to gives me a sort of  round moon shaped face.

Mood seems to affect wig preference too. Sometimes my favourite (35cm Ash blonde) doesn’t look quite right so I opt for a 45cm blonde wig with darker roots. I have quite a short one too (profile pic) which I love sometimes and hate other times.

I have lately started to prefer blonde wigs with darker roots – they look more natural than a monotone one.

Stephanie P

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.