Paula F
Participant
Registered On: August 7, 2019
Topics: 11
Replies: 686

Samantha.  Nothing can beat being the center of a man’s attention and desire.  I have only been with men since I was younger.  My first crush/lover was 17 years older than I was at the time, and it was sooo special to be seeing him and treated as the girl by his side.  We lasted 3 years before he was transferred out of the country for his job.  In my 20’s and up to my mid thirties, the men O dated  were all older than I was by at least 10 to 15 years.  For the most part they were good men our relationship was very good for me.  Of course there are always exceptions.  I am sure that you have heard that gay men aren’t attracted to our femme side, which is true in a lot of cases.  One lover I spent some time with slowly tried to change me and convince me I would be happy living as a male.  That did not go very far once that is what he wanted.  In my late 30’s to late 40’s, I found many younger men were attracted or at least curious about their sexuality as I was at their ages, and a younger lover can definitely be a very good lover to be involved with.  Since I hit 50, most of my men FWB’s are very close to my age, and I do think they are the best lovers I have ever had.

I wish you to be happy with your new friend and to explore as far as you want with him.  Please be careful, watch for any red flags like being overly possessive, or any signs of possible potential abuse.  Some men can start off as absolute charmers and slowly turn into something else entirely.

But, there are also the Prince Charming’s out there too.  They are wishing for a serious relationship with women like us just as much as you are looking for them.  Sometimes you do have to kiss a couple of toads to find him, but he is out there.  Good luck and have fun, but be cautious until you know for sure.

PaulaF

6 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.