This may be one of the most common questions or scenarios that all of us might have come across at some point in our journey. I was planning to consult a therapist and I was preparing myself to talk to her openly about what was happening with me. There were a couple of questions that started bothering me. Please do remember, this is not coming from the therapist but from me.
1) What if you are given a chance to be dressed as a woman 24*7? Would you be accepting your current life as is?
2) What is the main reason for you to be a girl? Is it just about the way you want to dress?
3) What do you do after being a woman? I generally spend my time doing some house chores, but I wanted to know how you spend your time. After all, being a girl is not just about looking beautiful all the time. There’s so much more.
4) What if you are given a chance to go out and meet someone when you are dressed? Would you feel excited and nervous or would you pass up that offer?
Please add your answers and also any additional questions that generally pops up in your mind.
1) Yes, I’d like to be female 24/7. No, being accepted isn’t likely. I’d loose my job, most friends, and probably some family.
2) I’ve always wished I was female. The attention, the clothes, the friendships. It fits.
3) I sleep or go to work. Sometimes I work on my house not dressed. No point ruining good clothes!
4) I go out, but not to meet anyone in particular. This weekend I’m meeting some GG friends, but that’s super rare. If you mean go on a date, I just don’t see that ever happening. They usually just want to tap my ass, but I’m not into that.