Mona
Participant
Registered On: December 18, 2018
Topics: 8
Replies: 69

I already responded but wanted to add another thought.  First, many of us love wearing lingerie, which is clothing specifically designed to enhance sexual attraction. Second, speaking from my own experience, the sexual component was strongest when I began cross dressing as a teenager (without having a girlfriend at the time) and now as a 60 yr. old man it has re-emerged strongly.  All the years in between, not so much.  What’s changed for me as a 60 yr old?  Well, my wife of the same age has pretty much lost interest in being intimate anymore.  It’s OK, she’s post-menopausal – and outside of the sex part we have a great relationship.

But in the absence of intimacy with my wife, I have reverted to my teenage habits by making myself into the “other woman” who becomes the object of the my sexual desire.  This is a strange thing, is it not? Getting an erotic charge from the image of myself as a woman.  It is basically a form of auto eroticism that requires me to deny my masculine self (by taking on the appearance of a female dressed in sexy lingerie) yet at the same time, my masculine self is turned on by the lingerie-clad female that I have made myself into.

Some very unconventional games being played in that mirror, wouldn’t you say? It’s crazy stuff and I don’t know what to think of it sometimes.  I waver between shame and excitement.  Like I said, crazy stuff.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.