Anonymous

Hi Lindsey
One of my concerns is also the shopping…

When out and passing the ladies sections en-route to no where… I walk slower, tie my shoelaces, pretend to talk on my phone and study all possible options then sometimes come back with paper in hand and ask the assistant to help me with these specs… they think it is a gift for a significant other!!!

Alternatively I return later, walk in pick up and go, no one has looked twice – throw in some tampons and again they make assumptions that suit me!!

Lastly and something I am still looking at, is online – everything is available!! Sizing is a concern for me but plus sizes are there… Also concerned about delivery addresses and being there when it comes… one very well priced site I have noticed is ‘Wish’… my question here to others is – has anyone else had good or bad experiences on this site?

CDH also has a fantastic site – very informative and very good for bits not available on normal ladies sites… unfortunately I don’t earn in Dollars and the ZAR does not have a good exchange rate!!!

Kind Regards
Roxie.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?