Krista
Duchess

Hi Erica, You’ll definitely never forget 2020.  You’ve had quite the year, haven’t You?  Congratulations on your marriage. Very lucky to have a completely accepting spouse.  And good luck with your cancer diagnosis.  Die Hard?  I know quite a few people think of Die Hard as a Christmas movie BUT I think with a lovely new wife I might try to watch something a bit more Christmassy and romantic.  Both Oprah’s channel and Hallmark have got Christmas chick flicks playing daily.  Yes, I know some of them are pretty cheesy but hey, it might be worth sitting through one of them for your wife.  Yes, Christmas is a bit weird this year.  We have to try to sneak over to our daughter’s house to visit them tomorrow.  Our government issued a lockdown order – no visiting anyone for Christmas, $1000 fine.  A  few exceptions and my wife is trying to figure out how to do it.  She figures if our marriage status is “separated” for Christmas day, we qualify as an exception (so that means taking separate vehicles). Very weird.  Stay healthy, stay safe, All the very best to You and Yours.  Hugs, Krista.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?