Stephanie Bass
Princess - Annual
Registered On: November 30, 2019
Topics: 9
Replies: 1069

Hi Erica so happy for you finding a supportive wife to hang onto and marry  and heres hope and prayers for you on your nasty C word hate to call it a name as it dosent deserve a name as a bad thing as it is,  Im in your boat as i met and married my wife 37 years ago came out to her shortly after we were married with acceptance and support    then within the last few years my wife had heart problems and had a pacemaker put in  doing good till 1 1/2 years ago she started having stomach pains ended up a softball size C word  in her colon  after we foung our doctor who turned out to be god  did surgery removed C word  put all together and doing good no kemo needed he got it all out  what a god  we stay in touch with him every time we go to Billings to heart doctor checkup  sorry to ramble but have faith sweet sister prayers to you you got this thing whipped  big hugs to you both and a Merry Christmas  and yes on Die Hard  LOL ..

Stephanie Bass💞💋🌹🌹

3 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.