Jennifer,  Matching your bra and panties is a matter of personal taste really, unless you intend to let someone else maybe see them.  Matching your lingerie to your outerwear can be just as important as what colors you have underneath.  Would you wear a lime green VS bra under a semi sheer white blouse without even a cami between them?

I pick my panties from the styles I like and prefer, bikini and hipster, and they do go with many styles of skirts and slacks and jeans.  I don’t mind having a VPL too often, only when I have gotten dressed for a special occasion and am wearing a thin or clingy dress/skirt or slacks, where invisible is the way to go, that is what my ladies briefs are for, or maybe a thong, even.

If I am out with friends for attracting a man’s attention, then a VPL isn’t that big of a deal, as that is what I was going for in the first place.  It just all depends on the look you are going for and how you wish to present your assets.

PaulaF

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?