You have to be careful with this.  Casual observation of a trend doesn’t make it so, because your sample may be biased.  Correlation of two events could be coincidental, or one may cause the other (in either direction), or may be caused by other unrelated and unstudied events.

This is a difficult subject to study, because one of the first questions you would have to ask is, “Is the percentage of people on the autism spectrum with CD/gender issues statistically higher than the general population?”.  We have been debating the second part (what percent of people have CD/gender issues) for a long time.  Since people tend not to answer those questions (how many of us still hide it from others?), it is hard to determine a baseline.

I tend to be an introvert, but I don’t think that puts me on the autism spectrum.  Maybe my being introverted comes from years of trying to hide, and has become a defense mechanism, a learned behavior.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?