Lexie Trask
Princess
Registered On: August 9, 2020
Topics: 7
Replies: 99

That’s an easy one Candy! Size 38B!

I think one of the biggest mistakes a cross dresser makes is in the boob department. May CDers thing that bigger is better and more sexy than smaller boobs and nothing is further than the truth.

The girls who go out and buy 44 DDDDs may think they look pretty and sexy but they don’t. It just doesn’t look anything close to natural on a girl and if your looking to be a 100% passable girl while out in public, 38Bs are just perfect and you blend right in rather nicely without someone thinking – “Oh my God! That’s a man in that dress trying to look like a woman!” And that’s the kind of thing I don’t want people passing by me in the mall to be thinking.

I want those people to think – “Wow, she’s really hot and knows how to definitely put on her makeup and through a really cute outfit together!”

Another great question! XOXOXOXO Scarlett

Thank for your valuable information. I will get rid of my 42DD breastforms and buy your recommendation of 38B cups. I will also purchase new bras to go with those.

3 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.