Leslie
Lady
Registered On: September 14, 2020
Topics: 12
Replies: 115

I have to admit that Leslie had a very good Christmas! The daughter’s boy friend is in Iowa visiting his family so we had her all to ourselves, best gift of all! But Leslie made out like a bandit? She got a CK purse, a lovely ring ( only CZ) that is just like the one my SO wears, a lovely anklet, two pair of “A Christmas Story” socks (I’ve worn them one shock from each pair, as I told anyone who asked well I have another pair just like them at home). A set of eye makeup brushes (still have to figure out how to use them), and a pair of glass nail files one for at home and one in a beautiful case for in my purse. And other lovely stuff. But the best part was that I spent all day dressed, black lace bra, the only one that fits the actual me, a necklace, jagins, a very sheer white blouse that showed off the bra. Just a bit of makeup mascara, lipstick, primer, and a bit of concealer. And if I do say so myself, I looked pretty darn good! And I felt like a million bucks.

And today I went by Walgreens and found a collection of  No 7 cosmetics in a cute vanity case on sale (half price) and since I was looking for something to collect my makeup in and I like their  products that I have tried. I think that I did pretty good.

Hugs ❤️❤️,

Leslie

Now I am off to d

7 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account