stephanie plumb
Baroness - Annual
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 117
Replies: 1326

Have you been there Amanda?  Do tell.  I did do a google search but found nothing about ghosts being seen.  Ghosts eating toast?  Someone is pulling someone’s leg I think.

He does know, but not at the time.  It was obvious he was somewhat frightened by what he saw, and assumed it was a real person, but he was reluctant to talk about it. It often comes up at Christmas time.

We had no prior knowledge of the castle, there was no guide book, no information on the information plaques,  I hadn’t said anything – you know, no pretend ghosts –  and I knew nothing either. I have no rational explanation.

But he did see a person who he thought was a man wearing a green hat in the Laird’s chamber. And I know there was no one in there at the time. Fact.

I have heard it said that young children are more susceptible to psychic occurrences.   I just blundered about in my usual fashion. Saw nothing. Though as I have said, there was some undefined atmosphere about the upper floor and the tower stairwell between the Lairds chamber and the Great Hall. I put it down to imagination.  Just think – it might have been Elizabeth Gordon – she might have been standing next to me!

4 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.