Patrichia Ann
Lady
Registered On: November 20, 2020
Topics: 1
Replies: 11

I have tried, and settled on forms from a company called Glamour Boutique.  They can be searched out and are in NJ.

They sell a form labeled as: Asymmetrical GL2000.  I use a size 58 about the equivalent on me of a 38DD.  I am on my 3rd set.  The forms have the side wings and semi triangle top.  My occupation allows me to stay dressed pretty much from when I leave home, for days until I return.

This allows staying as Patrichia 24/7.   There-in lies the issue.  Showers, and sleeping.  I have experimented with the water route to start.  Even with the water triple bagged, spun tight and tied at each layered bag they eventually leaked.

After doing a good deal of research without guidance, I settled on these forms. MY research said the adhesive can harm the prosthetic and is a little bit of a chore to deal with.  After much experimentation  I have settled on the following…

(it should be noted I get about 18-24 months out of a set of forms wearing them 24/7 most of the time)

I take the form and place it into a clear very thin (read soft/flexable) plastic bag.  The kind used for small office trash cans.  I remove as much of the air as I can and tie the bag off.  I usually go with two bags making sure that the seams and tie off, end up in the concave part of the back.  Believe it or not you cannot feel the knots.  The bags prevent body fluids from damaging the forms and in the case that a form splits, they keep the silicone contained.  I then take a panty hose (knee high) as large as I think they will fit in, (xl) and place the form into it with the side (tail?) towards the toe. On the cleavage end, I tie the hose together with thread and double the extra back towards the tail.  This squishes the form somewhat but the pantyhose should not be stretched tight and as you work inserting and covering the forms, you press the forms down to keep the shape as close to original as you can.  For a bra I have found a couple of manufacturers that double layer the cups.  I cut the liner at the side strap enough to get the forms in and adjust how they sit in the new pocket.  I do not cut the cup past the strap, so getting a DD form thru an A-B slot is a little work, but it can be done and with care you don’t damage the forms.  After adjusting, between the panty hose and the 2 layers I can get a very natural shape that looks right and is very easy to remove for showers, and easy to swap the forms between bras for cleaning.   The only hassle here is that there is very little option for cleavage so a higher neck undershirt needs to be used in combo with the deeper cleavage fashions.  Being older, the modesty blends right in.

Side note is that if for some reason the form splits, the bags keep everything contained, and between the bags, pantyhose and bra they don’t loose their shape enough to warrant immediate replacement.  I have gone as long as 6 months on split forms in this set-up.  I was the only one to know there was even an issue.  Occasionally you have to replace the outer bag and sometimes both but the process is easy and fairly fast.

Feel free to ask questions if I was not clear enough.  I am willing to DM photos if needed of this process or the result.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.