stephanie plumb
Baroness - Annual
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 118
Replies: 1374

I did tell my modest 3″ Court shoes, a few times “come on girls we’re going walkies” with 2poos. On a hard path they obeyed me. But stepping off into soft grasslands they dug their heels in and refused to budge.   Even on a hard path – if it was rough ground – it didn’t do them much good. The heel breaks off eventually due to too much stumbling around. I broke two pairs.

Now it has to be flats(I hate them- not femme enough), pink girlie trainers (not keen), three inch wedges or chunky heeled shoes or better still 3″ heeled chunky “stableplatform” ankle boots. Now your talking!

I had to avoid stilettoes- they left pock marks in the cheap laminate flooring we had one time.(watch out girls – it’s a giveaway what you’ve been up to when wifies at work.)   So I replaced the floor with expensive  diamond-hard posh laminate!

Steph 💖

3 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.