Caty Ryan
Baroness

My mental image of the “mature lady” that lives in my Caty brain is one of a woman who has had a successful career and having been retired for many years, can afford what she likes when she likes, in all aspects of “both” our lives.

Male me will spend on male clothes to a certain level, after that, he’s not fussed, “Contrary Caty” DOES NOT do cheap, either inner or outer wear or anything else to do with her femme self.

Upscale lingerie, (especially bras), by Simone Perele, (on clearance) and Wacaol,  camis/french knickers/panties by  “OZ” brands such as Ginia Silk/ Love Intimo and Essence from Kiwi Land are a must. I also have Ginia silk PJ’s and a dressing gown

For everyday bras and briefs I go “mid range” with a Fayreform brand by Bendon Australia. IE bras circa $40.00, panties circa $15-20. Google Fayreform Coral bras for the most comfy bras I have ever worn. (OK SP and Wacoal are up there too…But my “Corals” sure fit my forms beautifully and make my “boobs” look just right when I’m out and about)

A good friend and make up artist of mine told me that if she bought a 10 buck bra it fitted like a ten buck bra.. So…

Same goes for outer wear of all descriptions. I dont do “cheap”

Happy (lingerie) dressing

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?